Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Holiday Sale!


I love to coupon and I love a good sale...but I'm not a Black Friday shopper because I tend to hate crowds, am not a morning person and like to get a lot of my shopping done long before the Thanksgiving meal or make gifts.  This year, however, I plan to get a new Cricut so I am preparing myself mentally to get up early (or stay up late) and will hopefully come away ahead. 

Regardless if you love a deal and will be out and about shopping or hate the crowds but want the perks of Black Friday...I’ll be doing a BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL which you can take advantage of from the comfort of your own home and don’t have the elbow through the crowds at the mall!  

You will be getting 15% off your order (shipping & tax calculated separately) if you place an order by midnight on November 23rd.  Be sure to email me or call me with your order because it will not be available on my website.  And if you do plan on elbowing through the crowds, send me your order EARLY and it will be placed while you are sleeping in your tent at Target (or snuggled up in your bed at home)!  

And if you place a $50 order, you can get the November Stamp of the Month for $5.00!  This is a D size stamp set that is usually $17.95 and it's yours for only $5.00! 

And that’s not all!  To show support of Red Cross relief efforts, $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold in November will be donated to Red Cross.

And yet…there’s STILL MORE!  When you purchase a stamp of the month set in November, you get to pick another stamp set for 50% off. 
 
So get your wishlist ready!  Give to your moms, sisters, significant others & kids as well as my email or phone number so you can have a crafty Christmas morning!


Note: shipping & handling will apply, offer valid for orders place between now and November 23rd at midnight by phone or email to Brandee Sheldrake.  50% stamp offer is valid on A, B, C, D and E size stamps only.  K-size, Workshops on the Go, Cricut Collection and Stamp of the Month set stamps are not eligible for the promotion.  Maximum of one 50% off stamp set per order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment