Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Scrapbook Room

 I used to have a button that says "I'm not messy, I'm creative".  
I'd like to say that my craft room is always neat and tidy but I'm being creative!  I am so very fortunate to have a space I share with my husband to scrapbook and create while he is working but honestly, it never looks as good as portrayed in these photos.  He's in sales so he works ALL the time.  But I'm right by his side making cards and creating stuff for classes.  

This is my side of the room - his side is usually full of paperwork!  
This is our family computer and the wall of awesomeness.  


Wall full of so much wonderful goodness!!  I'm thrilled that Cropper Hopper just redesigned their paper storage units (more thrilled then is humanly reasonable).  The new design will fit in the Ikea Expedit storage units and I need to do some reorganizing of my solid cardstock now that I'm a Close To My Heart consultant.  
 This makes me ridiculously happy! 
 I rarely use wood block stamps since I discovered My Acrylix but they are fun to display! 
Sticker organization using Creative Memories Power Sort dividers cut in half.  
 I recently added labels to the baskets because it was like a game of memory every time I needed to find something.  
Stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment