Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Alcohol Markers!!

Got some new markers today!  The amazing new alcohol markers from Close To My Heart!  So I had to make some cards of course.  These are all the cutie 3x3 variety.  Perfect to tuck into a lunch box or briefcase of someone you love.  Unfortunately my husband sees everything I make because I sit 5 feet from him when I'm crafting and I show him everything.  (He humors me and oohs and ahhs about all of it).  

This one was made with the September stamp of the month called Fall Favorites. I used olive & autumn terracotta inks.  

Being a sucker for ANYTHING with bee's on it!  The background stamp is a retired stamp.  It's actually a Halloween stamp from last year called Wicked.  I didn't buy it for the witch or the halloween sentiment.  I had to have it for all the wrong reasons - the honeycomb background!  The Just Beecause is the cute Pun Fun stamp set.  I colored the whole thing with honey ink and then colored the rest with black ink.  The background stamp is with Slate ink.  

This one is with the retired Dotty for You paper as the background.  And the Bee Happy stamp.  A funny tidbit - this was my first Close To My Heart stamp!  My mom bought it for me!  Because I'm a BEE!  Since napping is my other favorite hobby, this stamp is perfect! 


Happy Crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment